“Yes Your Honor, I understand – hefty fines, irreparable harm to my brand and lost customers.”
Fortunately, that scenario doesn’t apply to you because all products you order through Gretchen at The Vernon Company are safety compliant.
Of course you only want to give your customers and prospects something that is safe, that can’t hurt anyone.
But now there are Federal and state laws, like the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008, with strong safety standards, especially for children’s products.
It’s not just children’s products, though. All products you select must be compliant with Federal and state regulations – it’s not optional.
Don’t worry. Promotional products are safe and effective for promoting your brand.
- Just be aware of the safety issue
- Ask the right questions
- Use the right promotional products partner
The Vernon Company
- has implemented strict supplier safety standards and works only with “safe suppliers,” who have provided us with compliance certification and documentation and extensive indemnification certification.
- Custom imports are sourced only through approved vendors with documented safety procedures and testing practices.
- Complete social compliance – all manufacturing processes are socially, ethically and environmentally responsible.
- Member of our industry’s Product Responsibility Action Group; helped establish industry best practices
Products you get through Gretchen are safe for promoting your brand.